Disc golf is a rapidly growing sport and LMDS is planting seeds! Join the revolution! LMDS believes that outdoor family activities are healthy, fun and memorable. Mini discs are harmless and players will gain positive success on thier first visit. Courses can easily be installed and create a beautiful disc golf oasis on an under utilized parcel of land and tranform it into a community gathering place. Many think they don’t have enough space for a mini disc golf course. An average mini disc golf hole lenght is only 50 to 175 feet long. You could be a part of this exciting community sport. Example properties are campgrounds, ice cream shops, bowling facilities, sports complexes, church retreats, private property and state and local parks. “If you build it, they will come.” The MDGF, made in the USA, Yellow Jacket Mini targets are made for outdoor installation and built to last. Custom discs with your artwork or logo can generate additional revenue and add to the collectability of the discs.
HOW TO GET STARTED. WE MAKE IT EASY!
- Contact LOUD MOUTH DISC SPORTS and discuss your ideas to determine if your property is suitable for a quality course.
- Upon a decision to move forward, LMDS will schedule an on site inspection of the property to further confirm a course installation is possible.
- During the design phase LMDS with work with you to ensure the course meets or exceeds your expectations! A well thought out course layout is extremely important to it’s success. Linc Morgan has traveled the country and played countless courses for over 25 years. His knowledge of disc flight characteristics, safety issues, and course design “flow” will ensure a great experience everytime you play!
- Once the course design is finalized and all course equipment is ready, allow 3-7 days for installation. Installation time depends on the location, terrain and weather conditions.
LMDS likes to design a course to blend in with the landscape. Many tee sign and tee pad options are available to meet your unique course needs.
Loud Mouth Disc Sports also offers “Big” disc golf course design* and installation. Course design of a tradtional disc golf course involves more time and thought than a mini course, please plan on several weeks for design planning. Suggested ”big” disc golf locations:
- Traditional “ball” golf courses are quickly integrating Disc golf into thier program.
- State and local parks
- Private land
* Quality course design is EXTREMELY important! A well designed course is a popular course!
CONTACT LOUD MOUTH DISC SPORTS TO GET STARTED OR ASK QUESTIONS (717)669-9576